We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand palladium nov 24

somerset
Level Contributor
393 posts
19 reviews
Grand palladium nov 24

Hi we are flying out from Birmingham who else is going?

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
996 posts
1 review
1. Re: Grand palladium nov 24

We fly out from Manchester on 29th November. First time to Grand Palladium - cant wait. Which section have you booked?

somerset
Level Contributor
393 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: Grand palladium nov 24

we are booked for Colonial/Kantenah I't our 2nd visit this year. The resort was very clean, food great, entertainment better than anywhere else we have been.

Malton, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: Grand palladium nov 24

We fly out from Gatwick on the 22nd Nov for 2 weeks. First time here and hoping it's nice with some sunshine after a disappointing holiday earlier this year, not in Mexico I hasten to add.

somerset
Level Contributor
393 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: Grand palladium nov 24

cant wait to go back. I have just read in the daily mail that we may get snow in October!!!!!!

Malton, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
22 reviews
5. Re: Grand palladium nov 24

As long as it's not November 22nd! Last December we were at Gatwick boarding passes in hand ready to fly to Antigua for 10 days when they closed the airport due to the snow. We had our holiday cancelled and a 5 hour drive home in the snow. I never want to repeat that experience hence booking for November this year in the hope it doesn't happen again.

somerset
Level Contributor
393 posts
19 reviews
6. Re: Grand palladium nov 24

Maybe we can arrange for lots of snow to fall while we are away! Then we may need to stay longer..... Shame

Malton, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
22 reviews
7. Re: Grand palladium nov 24

Now that sounds like a good idea, think I could cope with an extended holiday!

somerset
Level Contributor
393 posts
19 reviews
8. Re: Grand palladium nov 24

Do you think theres any chance of a volcanic euruption while we are away?

Malton, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
22 reviews
9. Re: Grand palladium nov 24

Snow, volcanic ash, baggage handlers strike, cabin crew strike......I'll settle for one of those as long as it's while we're out there!

10. Re: Grand palladium nov 24

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 07:17