We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
manchester
Level Contributor
295 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
roll call Grand Palladium Resort

hi flying out of manchester on the 12 of may 2012 anybody else i know its ages away butttt ! cant wait lol

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
345 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: roll call Grand Palladium Resort

Going to be there May 16 to the 22nd !! anyone else???

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
62. Re: roll call Grand Palladium Resort

I will be there with my daughter from 20th May for two weeks, first time in Mexico, first time to the caribbean - so excited and counting down the days...

somerset
Level Contributor
393 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
63. Re: roll call Grand Palladium Resort

pambler you have made a good choice for your first visit. Maybe we will bump into one another there. We arrive on the 12th for 2 weeks our 3rd holiday there in a row. We never usualy go back to the same hotel.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
209 posts
1 review
Save Reply
64. Re: roll call Grand Palladium Resort

We are staying at Gran Palladium at the Colonial from April 1st to April 8th out of Hamiton. There will be my husband, sister in law, her friend and my 18 year son and friend. Looking forward to a great holiday as it was snowing today.

somerset
Level Contributor
393 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
65. Re: roll call Grand Palladium Resort

Bump

Gibbons, Alberta
Level Contributor
509 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
66. Re: roll call Grand Palladium Resort

Arriving September 19 - Royal Suites for 9 nts - I so can't wait to be on the beach! This will be our first trip both to the area and to a GP resort. Looks fantastic!

wales
Level Contributor
125 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
67. Re: roll call Grand Palladium Resort

26th May for two weeks, 6th visit to the Riviera Maya, first time at the grand Palladium ;-)

Moncton, NB
Level Contributor
41 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
68. Re: roll call Grand Palladium Resort

We're leaving Saturday April 28, staying 14 days in the Riviera section. We're having our wedding on May 1st accompanied by 45 of our closest friends and family. Countdown is well underway! Can't wait!!

cleveland
Level Contributor
382 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
69. Re: roll call Grand Palladium Resort

Staying April 21st-28th! 17 sleeps away!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
70. Re: roll call Grand Palladium Resort

were flying out from Bristol on May 5th..its our 1st time to Mexico..really can't wait.