We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Club in Tulum?

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
119 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Club in Tulum?

Is there a place in Tulum where we can relax on the beach and swim? We are staying a Bahia Principe Sian Ka'an, but my husband would really like to swim in the waters near the Tulum ruins. I am looking for a spot with a beautiful beach, and beautiful water. We would probably want to stay all day, so loungers and access to food and drink are crucial. I want to surprise him and already have a plan in place when we get there. That said, what would be the best way to get there? We are relatively familiar with the area, have stayed in Puerto Adventuras many times at a fractional living property that we used to own, but have never had the opportunity to swim at/near Tulum. Something about the color of that water...:)

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
41,203 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Club in Tulum?

I usually go a few kms down the beach from the ruins to La Zebra or OM

post this on the Tulum forum and get tons of replies

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,286 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Club in Tulum?

I really like the playa paraiso beach club. They have beds and chairs along with food and drink. you can take the collectivo to Tulum and once in town you catch a quick cab to the beach club!! Enjoy.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,286 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Club in Tulum?

I really like the playa paraiso beach club. They have beds and chairs along with food and drink. you can take the collectivo to Tulum and once in town you catch a quick cab to the beach club!! Enjoy.

New Richmond, Ohio
Level Contributor
184 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Club in Tulum?

Agree with Chigal -- El Paraiso Beach Club is a great choice.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
41,203 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Club in Tulum?

Many have beds and chairs along with food and drink.

see the www.todotulum web site

6. Re: Beach Club in Tulum?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2013, 10:30