We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

akumal bay - lockers?

Winnipeg, Canada
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
akumal bay - lockers?

I am going to GBP and want to go snorkelling to Akumal Bay

Are there lockers or showers there to store your things while you snorkel? I heard the little bar and food place there is great too, anyone have any comments? How far is it from GBP?

Akumal Dive Shop
Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Fishing Charters & Tours
Akumal Bay Dive Center
Boat Tours, Water Sports, Scuba & Snorkeling, Shark Diving
Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
44,163 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: akumal bay - lockers?

been seeing the turtles close by ABR lately

Turtle grass is spreading

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
163 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: akumal bay - lockers?

We rented a locker but had our own gear 3 weeks ago. Didn't rent anything else. There are 2 dive shops though I understand. We were at the one just to the side of the restaurant right on the beach.

somerset
Level Contributor
393 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: akumal bay - lockers?

We went to the turtle bay cafe but the locals go to a differant one they said the food was good and cheap. We couldn't remember the name so ended up at the turtle bay cafe as we had been told to try the white choclate banana cream pie, it was huge and good but I prefer banofie pie.

14. Re: akumal bay - lockers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2013, 10:29