We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GranBahia Coba

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
398 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
GranBahia Coba

Please tell me about the Superior Jr. Suite. Which buildings to request closest to the best beach area. Is there a central plaza at night to listen to music and have a few drinks?

Toronto
Level Contributor
153 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GranBahia Coba

As per what rooms, I can't suggest any. I usually stay at Tulum. But there is always lots of entertainment in the lobby's and the theatres. At all the locations - tulum/akumal/coba

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
526 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GranBahia Coba

If I'm not mistaken, Coba is not near the beach at all. Road trip on the shuttle required.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
368 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: GranBahia Coba

Coba is not on the beach but the Coba rooms closest to the beach are about a 5 minute walk, 10 if you're a slow walker, or you can take the tram. The room we had had a king size bed, closet, large bathroom with a jetted tub/shower combo. Also a sitting area with a couch, small table and chair. There is also balcony - ours didnt have a view of anything but trees, but nice to have that space. There is an in-room safe - if you are upgraded it is free, if not there's a minimal charge. The tv was small and old, but there are only a few English channels anyway.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
41,572 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: GranBahia Coba

maps for coba and other helpful hints over in Top questions

5. Re: GranBahia Coba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 04:16