We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium - refurb

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Palladium - refurb

I read that they are refurbishing some of the rooms at Grand Palladium Kantenah this may, has anyone seen this being done? Also we like to eat about 8pm, would we have a long wait at this time in the a la carte restaurants?

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,445 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium - refurb

8pm would be a very popular time to eat (will also depend on what to time of year your staying with regards to occupancy levels). If you really want to dine at 8pm you may have to arrive at the resturant at 7.30/7.45. And if you turn up at 8pm you can possibly expect a wait maybe half a hour. In two trips to GP my experience was the resturants start to get busy about 8. Which is no real biggy as they will give you a bleeper and you can sit in the resturant lobby bar area or the lobby bar area and enjoy a drink while you wait.

Teesside, England
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium - refurb

We went to eat about 8.30 and sometimes they where busy, sometimes not. We got told 1 hour wait a few times but then our pager went off within 20 minutes. That was only a couple of weeks ago when they where at full capacity. They are starting to refurb some of the rooms but we did not see anything happening. I dont think it would affect you if you are in that section as we where. They will close a whole villa down when they start.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
12,526 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Palladium - refurb

Refur began on 16th. Will post pics on my site when I get them. Busiest dinner times are 7-9pm, especially El Dorado and Sumptuori.

4. Re: Grand Palladium - refurb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 08:17