We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gp to edss

London
Level Contributor
175 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Gp to edss

Is it possible to walk along the beach from grand palladium to el dorado seaside suites?

Hagerstown, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations
Level Contributor
2,649 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gp to edss

While we were there we met a couple who made the walk. It was long and hot, but they enjoyed it.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,445 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gp to edss

Yes it's possible. I have done the walk from GP just turn left (facing the ocean) and you can see EDSS in the distance. It's not too far to walk at all.

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,550 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gp to edss

We have been to the EDSS 8 times and usually made that walk at least once, if not twice a day. It wasn't too far at all (maybe 20-30 minutes), be sure to bring a bottle of water with you as it does get hot!

romford
Level Contributor
4,464 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gp to edss

Hi akandal,

Once arriving at GP from EDSS are you actually able to get into the grounds of the hotel to perhaps buy a drink? The reason I ask is that my son and his girfriend will be staying at the GP two weeks after our return to the UK, and would hope to give them some info on the resort.

Regards,

Pat

Texas
Level Contributor
369 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gp to edss

You can buy day passes at Grand Palladium - you have to have a wrist band on - not sure if they will just let you buy a drink or not. I would email fiesta group and find out information before trying - great resort! That is where we would be staying if they weren't sold out!

romford
Level Contributor
4,464 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gp to edss

Thank you cvw74.

Regards,

Pat

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,550 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gp to edss

Thanks for answering cvw, I did not know the answer as we never ventured onto the resort since we didn't pay to stay there!

wirral
Level Contributor
84 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Gp to edss

We have been fortunate to stay in both EDSS and the GP. They are both wonderful hotels.We took a stroll along the beach last year to Edss - its not that far but it does get very hot - paddle in the sea will cool you down !

Texas
Level Contributor
369 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Gp to edss

We just returned from EDSS and did the walk between EDSS and the Palladium - I would have to say that is the best part of the beach - a must see and do. We walked it everyday - barefoot and never had any issues with it being hard to walk.It doesn't take that long to walk it either. If you can take some water and spend some time in the area enjoying.

10. Re: Gp to edss

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2013, 05:15