We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ABR "ocean viw" room

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
ABR "ocean viw" room

OK, we booked our vacation at ABR, arriving on Aug. 5.

I'm curious about rooms – are “ocean view” ones in particular buildings or are scattered all over? From what I saw on the map, I would definitely like to be in building 6 or 7. Does that sound reasonable to expect?

Can’t wait to get there…. :)

seattle
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ABR "ocean viw" room

bldg 6 and 7 - 2nd or 3rd floor nice ocean view and quiet in evening. bldg 5 also ocean view, over the pool - but next to the main bar, so you get the noise from nightly entertainment, but it doesn't go on to late.

new york
Level Contributor
396 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ABR "ocean viw" room

Yes you will want to be in building 6 or 7. I prefer 6 on the third floor. Great view from balcony.

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,311 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ABR "ocean viw" room

We also request bldg. 6 or 7, 2nd or 3rd floor. We're booked to go back in Oct., can't wait!

hamilton ontario
Level Contributor
380 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ABR "ocean viw" room

Building 6 and 7 have ocean view--ask for 2nd or 3rd floor. They are the superior rooms and are quiet at night. We left our glass slider open, screen closed at night and enjoyed hearing the ocean. They are plain rooms but we did not require any more than that. Beautiful sunrise from most of the rooms in building 7.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ABR "ocean viw" room

Thanks!

6 more days... yes! :)))

6. Re: ABR "ocean viw" room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2013, 10:18