We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

USA Transfers

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
140 posts
179 reviews
Save Topic
USA Transfers

Had great & fast service from USA Transfers last week. They handled our delays (thanks to terrible American Air) with no problems. Got us to GBP in 1hour exact. Return trip was just as fast & enjoyable. Will use again next time.

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: USA Transfers

Good to hear! I booked them. Did you ring them when you were delayed?

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
140 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: USA Transfers

I'm sure phone would work just as well... But we actually emailed them from the Miami airport & they responded within minutes. They monitored the airline delays & made sure our ride was waiting when we got there. We waited less than 5 minutes once we got our bags then we were on the road. Great service!

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe
Level Contributor
1,746 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: USA Transfers

We've used USA / Entertainment Plus for many years now and each and every time they have gone above and beyond with excellent service for airport transfers and private tours....even one time when we MESSED up our departure date and they came to our hotel to pick up up and we didn't leave until the next day. They STILL were so nice and professional when they came again the next day to pick us up.

Richmond, BC
Level Contributor
5,376 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: USA Transfers

They are excellent. I mixed up the departure time from the resort last time - thought it was later by 1 hour than it had to be. The guy came to the reception and asked them to call my room to let me know that he is there and waiting. I was so glad he did, could have missed my flight...I tipped him well:(

5. Re: USA Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2013, 05:17