We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sian Kaan Rooms

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff
Level Contributor
388 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Sian Kaan Rooms

Hi, we are travelling later this month snd was wondering whether our room will have a divider between the bedroom and sitting room area. It is a junior superior suite. Please does anyone know?

Thanks

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sian Kaan Rooms

I've been told that some of the rooms have this divider. You should tell Claudia by email 2 weeks prior to your trip if you don't want to take a chance. Have a nice trip, it's a great resort!

Cardiff
Level Contributor
388 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sian Kaan Rooms

Many thanks. I was going to email and ask but thought it might be a bit like asking for an upgrade.

niagra area
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sian Kaan Rooms

ask when you check in if any roof top jaccuzi rooms are avail. and you may get it for free if resorts not too busy. Deff send Claudia an email and she will do her best to accomadte you, shes very nice. Also room 70421 is a great location and is a penthouse suite w dividers. I went in feb. march and again in april and had the same room every time and it was great

Cardiff
Level Contributor
388 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sian Kaan Rooms

Thanks David thats very heplful

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
965 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sian Kaan Rooms

David - does that room face the pool or the jungle?

Level Contributor
74 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sian Kaan Rooms

I have heard great things about Claudia, but when I email the resort im being emailed by guest services, how do I get ahold of Claudias email?

Thanks!

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
965 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sian Kaan Rooms

Yes, she's great. She just helped us organize our family trip in late January. Very patient and helpful.

Her e-mail address is:

gerentealojamientobpska@bahia-principe.com

- Rob

Edited: 09 October 2012, 13:43
Prescott Ontario
Level Contributor
948 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sian Kaan Rooms

Just a FYI, Claudia is on holiday this week. I got a return e-mail with an alternate contact until next Monday morning.

Toronto
Level Contributor
330 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sian Kaan Rooms

From what I can see on the TA photos and room descriptions on the tour operator sites, the only rooms that have dividers are the Junior Penthouse suites. However, not all of them have a divider. Not sure why.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
485 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sian Kaan Rooms

From what I could gather the ground floor and top floor suites have the divider but the rooms on the middle floor don't.