We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House white wine at GBP Sian Kaan

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
352 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
House white wine at GBP Sian Kaan

Hi all,

I"m wondering if the house white wine at GBP Sian Kaan is the same as the rest of the complex. I'm hoping not as I did not care of the house wine at GBP Tulum. Thanks in advance.

Toronto
Level Contributor
330 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: House white wine at GBP Sian Kaan

Good question. I'm headed there in November and I like my white wine. I'm guessing that they will have something a little better than the regular white that they serve at the other resorts. If it's really bad, I opt for the cava (sparkling) which is usually very dry and tastes much better:) if you are there before me, please report on the vino blanco front :)

Jen

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
352 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: House white wine at GBP Sian Kaan

I'm leaving tomorrow so will report back about the white wine. But like you I will settle for the cava if the white wine is not to my taste.

Toronto
Level Contributor
330 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: House white wine at GBP Sian Kaan

Safe travels. Give me a detailed update on everything when you get back!!

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: House white wine at GBP Sian Kaan

Ditto. I am in the white wine camp. Thinking of bringing my own but will wait to hear the report.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: House white wine at GBP Sian Kaan

I had some at the buffet. Not that great (but more drinkable than i've had at other AIs - except for Palace Resorts, which had terrific wines). I wonder if they would let people bring their own in the restaurants as they also provide a bottle-purchase service for about $15 usd, if memory serves right.

6. Re: House white wine at GBP Sian Kaan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2013, 10:17