We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OMG Warry under attack.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
OMG Warry under attack.

Well I'm sat here on my sunbed eating my choccy biscuits, drinking my coffee at the secret pool, 2 other people here, then a surprise attack from behind. 16 long tails surrounded me, the other lady counted them they had hold of my bag, one of the younger ones grabbed my lipstick, I grabbed it back, you know how expensive these lipsticks are ladies don't you. They hung around for a couple of minutes, when they realised there wasn't any biccies left, off they went. Hilarious ha ha.

Hagerstown, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations
Level Contributor
2,652 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: OMG Warry under attack.

LOL! That reminds me of when a raccoon took the cigar out of my husband's hand at Sandos Caracol last year! It was still in the wrapper (thank God!) and quick reflexes got it back. Everyone around was laughing as he said things like "you don't even have a lighter!" and "you're too young to smoke!" Heehee!

Leigh Gtr Mcr
Level Contributor
429 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: OMG Warry under attack.

Honestly!!!!!! The youth of today!! Obviously very badly brought up!! Haha!!!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,762 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: OMG Warry under attack.

Would of loved to see a picture of this !!

DC

ladysmith, bc...
Destination Expert
for Akumal
Level Contributor
1,903 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: OMG Warry under attack.

please tell me you took pics

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: OMG Warry under attack.

Unfortunatly this pack of long tails have been SAS trained, they crept up on me & attacked before I knew what was happening, I was too busy defending my lipstick to take photos. lol, no sign of them this morning.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: OMG Warry under attack.

Unfortunatly this pack of long tails have been SAS trained, they crept up on me & attacked before I knew what was happening, I was too busy defending my lipstick to take photos. lol, no sign of them this morning.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
497 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: OMG Warry under attack.

Warry..lmfao..just read this and we had a good laugh..you wanted wildlife..careful what you ask for..lol..

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
44,538 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: OMG Warry under attack.

coatis with lipstick - too funny

Glad you survived the ambush

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
351 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: OMG Warry under attack.

That's just too funny, I would love to have seen a pic of this...BTW need to be bringing cheaper lip gloss next time...all that's needed down there, ha-ha! (couldn't be parting with me expensive stuff, no way)

Edited: 14 October 2012, 20:00
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,762 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: OMG Warry under attack.

Was it the males or females that wanted it ...