We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oasis Tulum information needed

Ellston, Ia
Level Contributor
137 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Oasis Tulum information needed

I recently posted a similar question but not in the right forum...

We just booked 7 days at the Oasis Tulum and 4 days on Cozumel in January. It is our first trip to Mexico and my 20 and 10 year old daughters first time out of the USA.

Can anyone share any "must do's" on or off the resorts or tips to getting the best experience?

We plan on snorkeling A LOT, visiting cenotes, ruins and filling many bubba mugs.

Is it very expensive to do day car rentals form the resorts?

Thanks!

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
42,260 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Oasis Tulum information needed

Be glad to help - great idea for a multi trip - I love doing these

I bookmarked recent Oasis Tulum posts over in the right (Top Questions) however the resort is being remodeled so monitor this forum over the next few months for the latest updates

Car rental - about $100 a day with full rental (not sure if the OT resort is more expensive - Ace and Thrifty are good to use

Must dos: Again, read the 1st Top Question - lots of great threads

Saskatchewan, Can
Level Contributor
82 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oasis Tulum information needed

Snorkel: 1) Akumal bay 2) Yal-Ku 3) Xel Ha

Eden Cenote is close and very nice.

Cozumel: rent a car to drive around the island, snorkel trip at Palancar beach. Go downtown on Sunday evening to hang with the locals and listen to live music. So many things to do, so little tme!

3. Re: Oasis Tulum information needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2013, 10:16