We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The final live weather report at 10.10am Wed from GP

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
The final live weather report at 10.10am Wed from GP

Hi folks, well the dreaded day has finally arrived, sob, sob, home time. I have enjoyed my 2 weeks writing my live reports for you & you'll now have to wait with baited breath until January for more, but where will they come from GP or GBP? I will do a comparison for you later. This morning is lovely again after last nights rain, hardly any clouds or breeze & last night we went to Porto Fino, with excellent service from Eric & wonderful food, lobster again, yum. Warry signing out.

Texas
Level Contributor
879 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The final live weather report at 10.10am Wed from GP

Hope you have a safe and speedy trip home !! Dying to see your comparrisons :)

Wembley, United...
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The final live weather report at 10.10am Wed from GP

Thanks for the great reports - really enjoyed them , have a safe and speedy journey home. Am also looking forward to your comparisons of GP and GBP

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
11,247 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The final live weather report at 10.10am Wed from GP

Thanks Warry. Safe travels. Looking forward to your comparison report.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
207 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: The final live weather report at 10.10am Wed from GP

Thanks again. Arriving on Friday for 10 days at GBP. I have stayed at GP before and now I can do the comparison between the two. Be curious to see your review and compare. Save journey home. Sun keep shining on us.

Richmond, BC
Level Contributor
5,376 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The final live weather report at 10.10am Wed from GP

I too have enjoyed your live reports for 2 weeks - I think that anyone who's been following can get the sense what is the wet season like - it is everything, the whole range from the heavy and long rain to a hot, hot sun that you could not stand anymore and went hiding, very dynamic weather with the advantage of the very warm sea water. The only thing that you did not get was a real hurricane:(

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
480 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The final live weather report at 10.10am Wed from GP

Thanks Warry..The only thing that could have made your 'live' better was for us to be there with you..Have a safe journey home and I too look forward to the comparison..If you forget how good the Coba is well...you can meet us there in Nov :))

7. Re: The final live weather report at 10.10am Wed from GP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2013, 09:16