We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Coba Photo's

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
vernon canada
Level Contributor
1,403 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Coba Photo's

Found this website which has lots of Professional photographs of the Bahia Coba Resort , restraunts , buildings , grounds etc. Thought those going , or thinking of going for the first time might want to see. Unfortunately , not many pictures of the beach / ocean.

faberphotography.com/gran-bahia-principe-cob…

Ontario Can.
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Coba Photo's

Great find Gordanddar, those are some very nice pictures for first timers and those wanting to go back over fond memories.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Coba Photo's

Brilliant photos, I just spent a good 15 minutes going through them all! Just in case anyone didnt notice there are links at the top to photos of GBP Tulum and Akumal too.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
786 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Coba Photo's

great photos, so easy to imagine being there!

Havre St. Pierre...
Level Contributor
739 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Coba Photo's

Thank you!

vernon canada
Level Contributor
1,403 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahia Coba Photo's

Jmj1988 : Thanks for pointing out the links at the top , I completely missed them , and 1/2 of the pictures.

One thing I noticed. these are great pictures , but still don't convey the "enormity " of the buffet restaurants.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bahia Coba Photo's

Hello everyone. These are actually my pictures, and I have many more that aren't posted. I got married there, and I now photograph weddings there, so if you think of a picture that people might enjoy that I didn't post, let me know and I can get it added.

Thanks!

Trisha

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
475 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bahia Coba Photo's

@Trish I have a friend getting married at Bahia in March..Looking for photographer still and info..PM me your e-mail will you please?

vernon canada
Level Contributor
1,403 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bahia Coba Photo's

@trish , How did you hear that I posted your website link here ? I hope you don't mind that I did. You should post lots of beach pictures , people want to see them.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bahia Coba Photo's

With statistics I can see where people come from, so I can stalk :)

Beach pictures. Alright. I'll get on those! Although in August the beach was not a pretty sight. We arrived right after the hurricane.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,222 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bahia Coba Photo's

Great pictures....thanks for posting! @Trish...any more of the Tulum section - rooms, kids & main pool, beach would be awesome! Thanks.