We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scuba Diving from Oasis Tulum

Ellston, Ia
Level Contributor
137 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Scuba Diving from Oasis Tulum

Does anyone know the name of the on-site scuba center at OT? We are staying there in January for a week then going to the Sabor in Cozumel for 5 more days. I see that the dive shop at the Sabor will let you use equipment for a shore dive for free and I was wondering if the Dive Shop at OT would do the same.

Thanks,

Le...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Scuba Diving from Oasis Tulum

avez vous eu ce renseignelment ??? nom du club de plongée à oasis tulum ???? il semblerait que ce soit "scuba caraibes" mais je n'ai pas de confirmation ???? et vous ???? merci, jl

long island,ny
Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Scuba Diving from Oasis Tulum

No dive shop at Oasis Tulum as of Nov 17th,2012. I think it got washed away by Tropical Storm Ernesto. Only 1/2 of the hotel is currently open. They are working hard to complete the renovations. It should be beautiful when done.

Le...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Scuba Diving from Oasis Tulum

Merci, Amicalement Jean Luc

4. Re: Scuba Diving from Oasis Tulum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2013, 10:16