We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GP - Restaurant reservation

di2
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
463 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
GP - Restaurant reservation

For some of the restaurants & BBQ reservations are required, I checked the GP addict site and I found it confusing.

Do we do the reservation the morning of or the morning of the day before?

Reservation required for:

Punta Emilia / Sumptuori (Teppanyaki) / BBQ

PS: I also assume that all the water is filtered on resort correct?

Thank you

St. John's, Canada
Destination Expert
for Newfoundland and Labrador
Level Contributor
3,569 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GP - Restaurant reservation

The Palladium has its own reverse osmosis plants to purify water. All water used for restaurants and bars has been subjected to this process. It is safe to drink, and the ice in beverages is completely safe.

This is taken from the Palladium Addicts site:

"For the BBQ and Punta Emilia a la carte and Teppanyaki (show cooking) tables at Sumptuori Restaurant, the guest can make the reservations one day before by 1:30 PM with Guest Services."

Hope this is helpful!

di2
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
463 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GP - Restaurant reservation

Thanks

3. Re: GP - Restaurant reservation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 18 December 2012, 20:18
Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
979 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: GP - Restaurant reservation

Where is the 730 am lineup? In the lobby? We will be staying at the Colonial.

5. Re: GP - Restaurant reservation

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 18 December 2012, 20:19
di2
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
463 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: GP - Restaurant reservation

Thank you for the recent information!

Youngstown, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: GP - Restaurant reservation

WOW. $25 for the bbq? That's insane, unless they really step it up a few notches. I did the bbq on my first visit, and it was nothing special. More like a poorly run buffet set up on the beach, with bad lighting.

8. Re: GP - Restaurant reservation

Removed on: 16 December 2012, 01:14
Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
604 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: GP - Restaurant reservation

The BBQ is free and has been confirmed by management

ladysmith, bc...
Destination Expert
for Akumal
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: GP - Restaurant reservation

i thought that was kinda weird. i went to the one in puerto vallarta last month and it was free...... and actually for all the times i gave it a pass i now regret it. the pv bbq was awesome.