We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palladium Honeymoon

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Palladium Honeymoon

I have just booked my honeymoon to the Grand Palladium travelling with Thomson from the UK (thank you for recent posters about the Thomson voucher code!) Due to using the voucher code, I have booked online and I didnt have the opportunity to let Thomson know it was a special occasion. Am I best to contact Thomson directly or the hotel nearer the time? Also, do you still get a Thomson Rep and welcome meeting etc if you have booked online?

I understand there is a special dinner 'A Deux' for honeymooners too and the possibility of an upgraded room. Has anyone had this dinner? Is it worth booking?

Many thanks in advance.

somerset
Level Contributor
393 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palladium Honeymoon

Hi you will have a great time at this resort. We are going back for our 4 trip in 2 yrs. if you would like more info take a look at the palladium addicts website. There you will find the email address to contact the resort direct, best to contact them about a week before you visit.

Tell them all the details your honeymoon etc and they will do all they can for you

There Is a welcome meeting to attend the next morning where you can find out more of the area.

I haven't had the diner or enquired about it, but you can always contact Thompson phone one of their local shops or pop in they can help.

Can't wait till I go in May

2. Re: Palladium Honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2013, 21:02
3. Re: Palladium Honeymoon

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2013, 20:54
ladysmith, bc...
Destination Expert
for Akumal
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palladium Honeymoon

Anne people are redirected to other websites all the time to get more info in facti have seen you do it as well. brobin was just trying to be helpful sharing info. i think if hecwould have directed them to your website he would be applauded by you.... Not chastised i understand that you feel a loyalty to your own website but with over 9400 members i believe that in all fairness the pa siteoffers valid info as well

Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Palladium Honeymoon

Flying from the UK on Sat 21st Sept and will be staying in either Colonial or Kantenah side (you cant specify with Thomson).

Is the Colonial side going to get newly refurbished rooms like the Kantenah side soon?

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
604 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Palladium Honeymoon

Colonial is not going to be done this year.

7. Re: Palladium Honeymoon

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12 January 2014, 06:20