We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June Occupancy

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
233 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
June Occupancy

Hello all,

I am going to the GBP Tulum for the fourth time this June for my daughter’s graduation. All other trips have been in October for my wife's birthday and we have always loved it. I have been reading a lot of over booking nightmares and don't want anything to go wrong for this special occasion. Does anyone have experience with early June booking? Are they at capacity or is this part of the low season? Also we do a lot of self excursions again in October. Will June be too hot to go the Chitzen Itza? Don't want my daughter to die of heat exhaustion on her first trip to Mexico. Thanks so much.

UK
Level Contributor
879 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June Occupancy

Hi,

Asked the same question myself on various websites. From what I can gather late May into early June is not as busy as March/April but opinions seem to vary ?

Noodles x

Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
233 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: June Occupancy

Thanks Noodles,

I got a reply in a roll card thread shouldn't be too busy and a google search for weather showed 90ish weather.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
10,822 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: June Occupancy

Agree with above posters. May and June are lower season then it gets busier in July and Aug when kids get out of school.

4. Re: June Occupancy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 06:17