We are considering booking GBP SK for our honeymoon but have some questions/concerns that hopefully you guys can help us out with.
1. Will we be bored at this resort? We aren't looking for a frat party but we do like talking to people and fun atmosphere. We don't really want a resort where people just lay there reading books all day and no one is having a good time by the swim up bar.
2. We are concerned about the limited dining choices. It seems there are only 2 restaurants on site and you have to take the tram to the other resorts to eat. Is this a big pain?
3. What is the typical age range at the resort?
4. The private section of the beach- how is the beach? Clear water?
5. How long is the ride from the aiport using private transportation?
Thanks in advance!!!