We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool floats at Grand Palladium

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
122 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Pool floats at Grand Palladium

I was wondering if anyone knows whether they sell them at the resort shops? I'd rather buy it there instead of bringing it from home.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
11,834 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool floats at Grand Palladium

Yes, I have seen them in the gift shop off the Kantenah lobby.

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool floats at Grand Palladium

I bought two at Kmart for around 8.00 each and sold them for 5.00 each prior to leaving. Much cheaper than the resort and I'm glad that I did bring them. Floaties were hard to come by when we were there.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
122 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pool floats at Grand Palladium

Thanks for the info. Our stores don't seem to have them this time of the year. If I buy online and pay for shipping it will probably be the same or more than the resort price.

Pacific Grove...
Level Contributor
438 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pool floats at Grand Palladium

In the past, I used a blow up float, but I got one of these this summer, SwimWays Spring Float Papasan. They're nice because I don't have to go to the dive shop to get it blown up, and I can reuse it every trip. I found mine on amazon.

Ball Ground, GA
Level Contributor
101 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pool floats at Grand Palladium

AmaraHappy is right.................Spring floaties are the way to go. I have 2 sizes. The full size floatie and the small one. They come in a carry case and fit right in my suitecase! You can get them at Wal-Mart for about 15-22 dollars.

6. Re: Pool floats at Grand Palladium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2014, 05:17