We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Sirenis Bar hours

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
313 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Sirenis Bar hours

We arrive here next week and I just have a quick question about the bars and their hours. I've seen this AI advertised as 24 hour food and drinks, but then I saw somewheres else that the lobby bar closes at 11. We're not into the disco scence but enjoy relaxing at night and enjoy having a few drinks. I think all other resorts we've been too have had a lobby bar opened 24 hours. I'm not looking to be up til the wee hours of the morning but whats there to do after 11? Is there a place to just go and sit and mingle with people while having a drink?

Perth and Kinross...
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Sirenis Bar hours

It looks like they close up some time between 11 and 12 but they still serve, can't remember what time I have been drinking there until in the past but that fact in itself probably answers your question. Louis is a great barman and will look after you when you get there.

Barry.

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
313 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Sirenis Bar hours

Barry, are you saying they technically close, but if theres still a bunch of people hanging out in the lobby they'll still serve you after 11?

Vancouver, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Sirenis Bar hours

Did anyone find out for sure what the bar hours are?

wales
Level Contributor
125 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Sirenis Bar hours

It was around midnight when we were there last year, though they were serving later sometimes, like the lobby bar on the Mayan beach side best, we had many a laugh and met some great people there.

5. Re: Grand Sirenis Bar hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 07:15