We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium - Transportation

Breckenridge...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium - Transportation

OK, so sorry to sound completely lost here... But I am SO confused. I've booked a trip/stay at the Royal Suites Yucatan by Palliadium. After hours of research, it seems that this is one big resort that just has different 'sections'? Now I'm trying to book my transportation to and from. Sounds like the best way to go is something private, so you're not waiting around on the vans or shuttles to fill up. First, any recommendations? Is there a luxury option? Second, I can't for the life of me figure out what my resort is actually called! There's no option for 'Royal Suites Yucatan' upon my searches so far... :/ I'd hate to book something and be taken to the wrong place! Thanks in advance!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
11,835 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium - Transportation

The Resort is called the Royal Suites Yucatan. There are five resorts on the complex. The RSY is the VIP adults only section. I highly recommend a private transfer. I always use AGI Tours as they are very professional and very familiar with the resort. Your transfer company will ask you which resort you are staying at and take you to your lobby (each resort has its own lobby). As a Royal guests you have all the amenities afforded Royal suites guests, i.e. private lobby, premium drinks, private pool, a gourmet restaurant, Royal golf cart service, reserved section on Kantenah beach. In addition you can use all amenities at the other four resorts including unlimited ala cartes and free use of the wet areas of the spa. I sent you more info.

Edited: 14 February 2014, 22:15
Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,047 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium - Transportation

Here is an FAQ I put together on Airport transportation, also bookmarked over in Top Questions

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g499445-i9177-k6931…

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
11,835 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium - Transportation

I posted this You Tube yesterday. It has some pictures of the Royal Suites Yucatan as well as other Royal suites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd0r92OZtoc

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,609 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium - Transportation

Book your transfer to the 'Grand Palladium'...the RSY is part of this resort complex.

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium - Transportation

The Palladium Complex is large but, once you figure out the layout, it is easy to get around. As a Royal guest, there are many perks including a golf cart service to take you where you want to go.

We use Cancun Transfers for transportation to and from the resort and airport. They have a VIP service and you can tell them what you would like to drink on the way: beer, wine, soda. I've never had a problem with them. You can book them online and pay them via paypal or pay them when you arrive. All the details are on the site:

www.cancuntransfers.com

Illinois
Level Contributor
388 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium - Transportation

Another recommendation for AGI Tours. Very professional.

7. Re: The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium - Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2015, 06:18