We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Facecloths

st helens
Level Contributor
308 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Facecloths

Are they available at GBP Sian Ka'an as other have had issues at the other GBP's.

Arkansas
Level Contributor
80 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Facecloths

I've been here twice at different times of the year and have never had a problem getting facecloths. If you do not receive them, there are closets outside the rooms where extra towels and bedding are kept, and the closet outside my room was never locked. you will probably find washcloths, handtowels, Kleenex, etc. there also.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
758 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Facecloths

We would pull apart the oragami design left on the bed for cloths when needed. Take picture first.

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
965 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Facecloths

Generally they are provided, although every now and then we get a cleaner who forgets them. If it is an issue you can call the front desk and they will bring them.

Rob

Buckinghamshire...
Level Contributor
412 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Facecloths

"We would pull apart the oragami design left on the bed for cloths when needed. Take picture first".

Some responses are so hilarious it's a pity there isn't a 'thanks' button. Brilliant answer and gave me a good laugh.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
996 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Facecloths

IWABS can't believe you started this post. You must definitely be in holiday mode.

Arkansas
Level Contributor
80 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Facecloths

Since many responded, "they pull apart the towel art", I have just one comment....I thought I would do that also, but the ones the maids were using to make towel art were the ones I left on the bathroom floor to be picked up as I had "used" them and they were dirty. Just be sure these are clean before you use them again.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
342 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Facecloths

HMB my thoughts exactly LOL

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,551 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Facecloths

traveljunkieArkansas - And please tell, what resort was that? I don't think I'd be going there if they are using dirty linens to make towel art. That is disgusting. I think I would have had to say something to housekeeping about that.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
12,514 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Facecloths

In this picture the resort I go to left them in view but sometimes they are in the basket of amenities or in the towel art.

…photobucket.com/albums/q727/anneoncapecod/C…

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
996 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Facecloths

IWABS. Whens your birthday. I'll buy you some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!