We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grand palladium Colonial

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Topic
grand palladium Colonial

Anyone know what the cost would be for a family of 6 to get a private transfer from the Cancun airport to the Grand Palladium. . Transfers are included in our package. .just trying to find out the fast economical way to get there TIA

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
44,959 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: grand palladium Colonial

If you check top questions I put a great FAQ thread

or here

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g499445-i9177-k6931…

Likely $140 and up for a round trip

Canadian Transfers or USA Transfers allows you to pay in Cnd$ on par with the US$ price

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13,311 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: grand palladium Colonial

Totally worth paying for a private transfer IMHO. We have use AGi for ten years. They are professional and have well maintained vehicles. There are others that are reputable. Direct transfer is 55-60 mins. Shared transfer can take forever both ways.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: grand palladium Colonial

We used Canada Transfers and they were wonderful to the Palladium. I have used many others before, but CT is now my favorite and cheapest. VSD is right on when he quotes $140 return for 6.

Enjoy:) Did you get the room situation sorted out for your trip?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: grand palladium Colonial

Thanks everyone. And yes we upgrade both rooms to jr suites... now the big worry id not being put in adjoining rooms.

Edited: 18 May 2014, 15:53
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13,311 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: grand palladium Colonial

They do their best to accommodate requests so email them a week ahead and ask.

6. Re: grand palladium Colonial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 06:15