We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

june forecast

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
1 review
Save Topic
june forecast

yes i know another forcast question... when i check the weather on most sites it says more clouds than sun and mostly cloudy with thunderstorms. i can put up with the odd shower most days but really hoping its not cloudy for majority of hols.

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: june forecast

Hiya, I get married at the Gbp akumal on the 5th and I'm hoping for good weather too! It's looking a bit dodgy on the forecast!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: june forecast

yeah i know... i go on 31st may... people say dont look at weather cos always wrong... but i was just wondering when it says cloudy is it all dsy and is there many hours of sunshine??

3. Re: june forecast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2014, 02:10
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: june forecast

is there msny hours of actual sunshine?? we hoping for good tan :-)

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,047 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: june forecast

Lots of sun

Check out the web cam

https:/…akumal-beach-webcam

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: june forecast

yeah i just seen webcam... but i mean what does. cloudy mean??? all day cloud with no sun

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,047 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: june forecast

Usually you will get 1 day out of 7-10 days of all cloud

Usual weather in sun with some clouds

Watch the forecasts for 4-5 days and you will see the mostly cloudy days jump all around

myforecast.com/bin/expanded_forecast_15day.m…

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: june forecast

thanks for the info.

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: june forecast

Vicky,

Its my birthday on 5th we are at the Akumal too - see you there have a happy day!

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: june forecast

Ah that's lovely Jackie hope you have a lovely day too! Let's hope the weather shows sun and we have a nice tan by then :)