We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium - RYS special service for Anniversaries?

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
315 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Palladium - RYS special service for Anniversaries?

While at the Royal Suites Yucatan (Grand Palladium) I will be celebrating my wife's 50th birthday (late-it was in March) and our 25th wedding anniversary (early - it is in September). Are there any special services that can be requested in order to celebrate these events? If so, what do they do at this resort.

As a side note we will be arriving on my actual birthday BUT there is no need to celebrate that. :)

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium - RYS special service for Anniversaries?

I think it's hit and miss. Certainly tell them and maybe asked for the room to be decorated on the anniversary and they will give a special cake to you in the ala cartes.

I had a wedding there (they had 65 guests and paid for a wedding) and had nothing special done, so hopefully that was just an over sight but they were very disappointed.

wirral
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium - RYS special service for Anniversaries?

We stayed at the Royal suites last July and there will be a book in your room of extra special requests you can purchase. They can even decorate your room with candles and rose petals. Ask your butler he is there to help. Enjoy it's beautiful in the Royal suites. We are back there in August! :)

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
10,822 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Palladium - RYS special service for Anniversaries?

Sometimes they will do a bottle of champagne, rose petal s, flowers and more. However if you want to guarantee suggest you contact Paula in Guest Services for options, acliente.riviera@palladiumhotelgroup.com

Mayawanbee arranges things ahead of time

www.photoshow.com/watch/Eg3nw7Ya…

4. Re: Grand Palladium - RYS special service for Anniversaries?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:17