We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Liverpool
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
weather

What has the weather been like lately as I'm going to akumal this weekend for 2 weeks and the weather reports say thunderstorms over the next couple of weeks so now I'm worried it's going to be raining the whole time?

Laura

Thorold
Level Contributor
790 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

really? have you read any of the other threads on the this forum?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

I have only just noticed them I'm not very good with trip advisor!

Sittingbourne...
Level Contributor
230 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

Hi daura

The weather forecast always says rain and thunderstorms, don't worry, arrived here on the 3rd of June and only had a couple of days of rain....this forum is obsessed with the weather, so much more than most. Hope you have a lovely time and don't worry, if you have any more questions, just ask, someone will answer....have fun

Liverpool
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

Thank you that's reassuring. I should stop looking at the weather really!

Thanks

Mechanicsburg...
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

We fly out Sunday. Hoping for great weather as well! This week has been perfect, my friend is there now and last week it was calling for rain.

Jennifer

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather

we fly out on Tuesday 17 June so here is hoping the weather is kind - hubby needs to do a lot of fly fishing - very excited two weeks in the sun ( all hopefully!)

Manchester, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: weather

First day here today,it gave 100% chance of rain and it's been lovely all day,nice mix of sun and a few clouds.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
44,503 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: weather

Shows 10% chance today. and for the next week. As mentioned , would not pay attention to forecasts 1 week out

myforecast.com/bin/expanded_forecast_15day.m…

Liverpool
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather

Thank you everyone I'm going to stop looking at the forecast now :) I feel better now nothing worse than waiting to go on holiday and then expecting rain and storms hope everyone has a great time.

Laura