We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GBP Coba - End of August

leeds
13 posts
Save Topic
GBP Coba - End of August

I am going to the GBP Coba 20th August with my 3 daughters (16/14/12) - first time to Mexico! Anyone else going around this time with teenagers?

Live
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GBP Coba - End of August

Hi, Yes we are staying at the Akumel section from the 19th. We will have 3 boys with us 14,15 and 17. First time in mexico for us as well and we are really looking forward to it.

Leeds, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: GBP Coba - End of August

Hi emmi9,andLinsay W

We are also going for our first time on 24/08/14/-07/09/14,and staying at Tulum,we have 5 teens with us,my daughter and friend,both 15,my 2 sons,16&17(love footie)and my nephew,19,emmi9 we are are from Leeds also,would be nice to meet up and introduce the kids....:)

leeds
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: GBP Coba - End of August

Hi Lyn and Lindsay

It would be great to get them all together.

Lyn n I am in East Keswick - where are you?

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
131 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: GBP Coba - End of August

There you go - a family match made in heaven :-)

Leeds, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: GBP Coba - End of August

Hey emmi & lindsay

We are in Whinmoor,Leeds,love the idea of meeting up ,i have made a note in my little holiday book to private message you both when we get a little nearer the time x

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: GBP Coba - End of August

Us too!

We arrive for two weeks at Coba on 16th with 14 yo twins, sounds like they could all make a teenage posse.

T

Live
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: GBP Coba - End of August

Hi Lyn & Emmi, My boys are all football mad and love any sport, the more to occupy them the better.. they are all taking their golf clubs as well.. I will just watch from the sunbed

Lindsay

Leeds, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: GBP Coba - End of August

Hi Everyone,

We arrive next Sunday,its flown by and can't wait :)

I looked to private message you all with regards to meeting up,but can't seem to find the option,if anyone is still interested just let me know via reply,hope to see you there :):):)

9. Re: GBP Coba - End of August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 07:17