We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium - smartphone app

London, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Palladium - smartphone app

Hi guys, for those of you staying at Grand Palladium Resort, I came across their smartphone app (Palladium Hotels & Resorts), which I have downloaded to my iphone and can say it is a great little tool. It shows the resort map, where the trains stop, where all restaurants/bars are located including the type of food they serve, it lists each days activities for adults/children/teens, all sports etc. This can all be used without being connected to wifi too!

I can also tell you from this app that the White Party is scheduled for Monday 14th July at Rocas Pool 10pm.

My only gripe is that I have to wait until July 2015 until I'm there!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13,271 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium - smartphone app

http://promo.smart-resorts.com/app/chain/id/2

west virginia
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium - smartphone app

I tried to use it in 2012 at Lady Hamilton but the maps were wrong and the resort had no idea it even existed so I deleted it.

Gibbons, Alberta
Level Contributor
550 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Palladium - smartphone app

I used it in June 2014 when we were in RM and it worked ok for booking the spa for ONE appointment a day. Do not try to book multiple treatments as it seems to have a little difficulty realizing that you might like to have a massage and a mud wrap and a facial on the same day and only book one of them and the rest go into cyber space! It also tells you what is on special each day for the spa and you get the discount when you book the appointment - really nice feature! SHH when the kids can't find me on our next trip - I'm not at the spa I'm on the beach!!

Even though the restaurant section appears to offer the option of making reservations at this time it doesn't work - sure would be nice if that did. It would save work for many people, even if they still had to contact you to confirm.

The maps are wonderful, very helpful. The schedule was great as well. Made you feel connected to what was going on around you.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13,271 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Palladium - smartphone app

No you cannot make reservations for dinner on the app. Most restaurants do not require reservations. Punta Emilia and the Japanese show table require them one day before.

5. Re: Grand Palladium - smartphone app

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 05:15