We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reservations

bexleyheath
Level Contributor
390 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
reservations

This has more than likely been posted before, so I apologise from the onset.

When is the best time to email the Grand Pall. for a room request? I have booked through First Choice/Thomsons but think the room could be in either. (Colonial/Kentaneh) Looking on this site, it seems that peeps prefer the Kantaneh side. Should I request this or leave it to chance. It's our 40th Anniversary while we are there so should I mention that also and would I be upgraded as this is a special occasion. (Some hotels want proof, do I need to take wedding certificate).

UK
Level Contributor
948 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reservations

7-10 days before is the norm.

B.

wales
Level Contributor
125 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reservations

We stayed there year before last on our anniversary, I emailed my room request and mentioned it was our anniversary, the good folks at the the palladium upgraded us and we had some flowers and sparkling wine delivered on the day, it was a lovely touch. We'll be back there late September and really looking forward to it.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13,321 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reservations

I would email them abut a week before, make your request for Kantenah (mention bldg, bed if it's important) and mention it's your anniversary. There are no guarantees of an upgrades so suggest you request what you'll be happy with.

Edited: 25 July 2014, 21:07
4. Re: reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2015, 05:16