We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

US Transfers or Cancun Discounts?

Buffalo, New York...
Level Contributor
104 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
US Transfers or Cancun Discounts?

I am going to be staying at the Catalonia Riviera Maya and would like to do the private Coba and Talum tour with three other people I am staying with. I saw that US Transfers and Cancun Discounts has the same price for four people ($85pp) and I was wondering which company is better? Also am I better off booking this now or is there a chance I could get a better rate from my resort? Thanks!

new york
Level Contributor
3 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: US Transfers or Cancun Discounts?

Don't take us transfers! Waited over half hour for private car! No apologies!

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: US Transfers or Cancun Discounts?

Only one post and it's to bad mouth US Transfers, sounds like a competitor to me. I always rent a car except one time when we were passing thru to Belize. US Transfers were there early and waiting both ways. I was actually able to talk the driver into going slightly past the airport and stopping at Burger King on the way back. I would defiantly use them again.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: US Transfers or Cancun Discounts?

We had a good experience with USA Transfers last year

Seattle, Washington
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: US Transfers or Cancun Discounts?

Yes and no. They did a great job taking us around on two separate occasions: One from the airport and second to Chichen Itza and back. The third time we booked with them and paid in advance to take us to the airport they didn't show up.

5. Re: US Transfers or Cancun Discounts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 05:15