We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San lorenzo Oxman Hacienda and cenote, must see!

boston,ma.
Level Contributor
533 posts
284 reviews
Save Topic
San lorenzo Oxman Hacienda and cenote, must see!

We were directed to this great place by the people at Mexigo tours and my family totally enjoyed the swimming pool and the cenote with it's unique rope swing. It's only a couple of miles outside of the centro and worth the ride there. For a reasonable fee you can use the big swimming pool and the deep denote with the rope swing. Be forwarned, when your kids start swinging out over the cenote on the rope they won't want to leave.One of the buildings has been restored and there are bathrooms there. Next to the pool there are changing rooms too. They sell cold drinks but no real fod yet. We met the owner as we were about to leave and he told us his story about his 10 year plan to build a hotel and restaurant there and open up 2 other cenotes that are very close to the old hacienda but overgrown at the present time. Right now they open from 8:00am to 5:00 pm and they are on facebook. Check it out. It's really nice.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
421 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San lorenzo Oxman Hacienda and cenote, must see!

Thanks for posting about this! I have noticed that you have given some good feedback on quite a few great sounding places. Have you considered doing some reviews in the review section so we will have them for eternity :). They will get lost in the forum somewhat. Thanks, again!

Atlanta
Level Contributor
421 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San lorenzo Oxman Hacienda and cenote, must see!

oops! obviously you have thought about it with 109 reviews under your belt. Good job!

boston,ma.
Level Contributor
533 posts
284 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San lorenzo Oxman Hacienda and cenote, must see!

I wish I knew how to post a new topic on the site. People write in some great ideas in the forum pages but don't create new topics in other parts of the website. Anyone know how to add a new restaurant or things to do item?

Atlanta
Level Contributor
421 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: San lorenzo Oxman Hacienda and cenote, must see!

Yes I do. When the review site says it doesn't have it after the search there is a place to submit the info about the place and then Tripadvisor looks into it and will let you know when they are ready for a review. I have done this a few times. I hope that makes sense. :)

boston,ma.
Level Contributor
533 posts
284 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: San lorenzo Oxman Hacienda and cenote, must see!

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

boston,ma.
Level Contributor
533 posts
284 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: San lorenzo Oxman Hacienda and cenote, must see!

anyone lookinmg for a nice cenote experience should consider this place: hacienda san lorenzo oxman. Real close to town and a nice swimmimg pool too!

adelaide
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: San lorenzo Oxman Hacienda and cenote, must see!

We went here and freaking Loved it!! My profile pic is from the centoe there. Loved the rope swing. I reckon the Hacineda looks like something out of a gangster music video! haha, with its huge pool and gardens. They would have some massive parties there i think, DJs and all...

8. Re: San lorenzo Oxman Hacienda and cenote, must see!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2013, 10:17