We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation Cancun - Valladolid - Chichen Itza

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Transportation Cancun - Valladolid - Chichen Itza

Im searching for information about ADO buses to Chichen Itza.

1) Im catching a first class ADO bus from Cancun to Valladolid.

I know that there are 2 bus stations in Valladolid.

Where do ADO buses from Cancun will be arriving at??

the one in town (ADO bus station; close to the park) or the other one out of town??

2) Which one to Chichen Itza is wiser between collectivos and second-class buses? and where can I catch them from??

if possible, please show how frequent they are.

3) Where will the second-class buses from Valladolid arrive in Chichen itza? in parking lot of Chichen itza itself? or in Piste?

and where will collectivos arrive in Chichen Itza?? in Piste or just direct to Chichen Itza? then I can compare

Thank you!!

Edited: 12 October 2012, 17:00
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation Cancun - Valladolid - Chichen Itza

The ADO buses arrive at the station just a few blocks west of the square in Valladolid.

I can't help with the other two questions, as I haven't gone from Valladolid to Chichen Itza. It's always been the other way around for me.

Portsmouth RI
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation Cancun - Valladolid - Chichen Itza

Sorry can"t help you but can you tell me how and when the buses run to Vallaolid .I will be arriving at airport around 1 Pm TY

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
45,743 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation Cancun - Valladolid - Chichen Itza

It will be necessary to first take one of the frequent ADO buses from the airport to the ADO Cancun terminal. From there, about 6 ADO first class buses per day to Valladolid.. Schedules at the ADO website.

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
4. Re: Transportation Cancun - Valladolid - Chichen Itza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 13:19
Get answers to your questions about Valladolid