We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private transportation from Riviera Maya to Valladolid? Cost

US
Level Contributor
343 posts
169 reviews
Save Topic
Private transportation from Riviera Maya to Valladolid? Cost

Does anyone have a suggestion for private van service w/driver for a one day trip to Valladolid from the Rivera Maya and return that evening? Don't need a tour, just the transportation up and back. Would probably want a 15 passenger van to give our small group of 10 people plenty of room. Would think total trip up and back would be around 10 hours including travel time. Thanks

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,720 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private transportation from Riviera Maya to Valladolid? Cost

I don't know, but someone else probably will. I just want to suggest that you keep it under $200 US. That's what the ADO bus from Tulum would cost, R-T....

Black Hills of...
Level Contributor
756 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private transportation from Riviera Maya to Valladolid? Cost

Try USA Transfers or Canada Transfers (both are on line). I'm sure USA Transfers (and maybe Canada Transfers as well) would do something like that, but have no idea of the cost.

Edited: 13 August 2014, 14:05
Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,720 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private transportation from Riviera Maya to Valladolid? Cost

It doesn't look like either of them do, at least according to their websites. And if they do, I'm guessing it will be considerably more than the $20 pp r-t the bus will cost....

4. Re: Private transportation from Riviera Maya to Valladolid? Cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 06:17