We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villages around Valladolid

Washington DC
Level Contributor
2,107 posts
26 reviews
villages around Valladolid

Are there any interesting villages to visit near Valladolid? for Mayan crafts or an old church or hacienda?

Limbo
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
41. Re: villages around Valladolid

Yes, you definitely got the gist of this story, BillLawson! The mayor at that time did indeed take it over but never bought it since it was always village property. I am not sure of the status now other than the fact that it is contested and the former mayor is still running it. This is mainly because I now learned to completely and utterly tune out when my in laws get going about la politica. I have always been amazed at what dirty things each and every mayor has done along the way. My FIL was mayor of Chichimila in the late 70s and I like to think that he was not that way.

42. Re: villages around Valladolid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2016, 17:16