We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday fiesta in the square

boston,ma.
Level Contributor
566 posts
294 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday fiesta in the square

I read in a Moon handbook that on sundays they close down the zocalo to car traffic and have food and crafts and music for most of the day. Has anyone attended and what should we expect?

Kansas City...
1 post
Save Reply
21. Re: Sunday fiesta in the square

Are all the restaurants and shops open on Sunday as well? We were thinking about coming in from Tulum this upcoming Sunday, but I can't find much info on the hours these places keep.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,928 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Sunday fiesta in the square

As far as I know (and in case none of the more frequent members see your add-on question), yes, things will be open. Lots of tour buses stop in V with the Ch-I crowds....

boston,ma.
Level Contributor
566 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Sunday fiesta in the square

everything was open when we were there. In the evening they shut down one of the streets in the zocalo and there was a band and dancing.

24. Re: Sunday fiesta in the square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2016, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Valladolid