We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee Pots/SPA Rooms

boston, ma
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Coffee Pots/SPA Rooms

Just wondering if anybody knows about the coffee pot and what kind of filters would you bring if you wanted to use your own coffee?

Also what rooms are the "SPA" rooms?

Thanks

Rauxa Restaurant & Show
££££, International, Fusion
Royal Grill
££ - £££, Steakhouse, International, Barbecue
La Playa Xpu Ha Restaurant & Beach Club
££ - £££, Mexican, Caribbean, Bar
brantford, ontario
Level Contributor
282 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coffee Pots/SPA Rooms

I'm intersested to know this too. Are they the same as the other rooms with just the free massage or are there differences in the rooms?

Missouri
Level Contributor
208 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coffee Pots/SPA Rooms

I'd like to know this, as well. The latest review describes the room as having a Jacuzzi on the balcony?? I saw spa rooms listed through one site when pricing, but thought it just included a 1/2 hr massage. I might have reconsidered had I known about the balcony.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coffee Pots/SPA Rooms

I want to know also. I'd love it if they had a tub outside!

4. Re: Coffee Pots/SPA Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 08:17