We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call First Week of May

Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Marquette, Michigan
Level Contributor
241 posts
158 reviews
Save Topic
Roll Call First Week of May

Hi all,

Just found this forum, way cool. We have used the Cruise Critic forums a lot and they have been great over the years. DW and I are going to the CRT from May 1 to May 8 for R&R. If anyone else in this forum is going to be there and wants to hang out with some Yoopers (i.e. from the U.P. of MI) please respond. We're 40ish, I work for a hospital system in senior management and DW works in a physician office. We have a couple of teenagers that we're leaving behind with no regrets. We've been to Cozumel a few times, and I visited the Tulum ruins about 8 years ago off a cruise ship.

Happy Days!!!

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
326 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call First Week of May

Hey! My husband and I will be there from May 3-8. I am 37 and hubby is 38. We're getting away from the kiddos for a few days and are looking for some much needed adult time! Would love to meet you and have a drink or two. This is our sixth trip to an AI in cancun, riviera maya area. We love it down there!

San Francisco Bay...
Destination Expert
for Xpu-Ha
Level Contributor
1,398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call First Week of May

My best friend an I will be there also at this time. Come and say Hi. We are usually over by the spa around the pool. I have really white hair This is our once a year ladies get out of town vacation. Both of our husband get a rest for a while LOL. No Honey do lists.

Carolyn

Marquette, Michigan
Level Contributor
241 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call First Week of May

Great! Hope we get a chance to meet you both. We'll be the very pale people who say "Eh?" so we're confused with Canadians :)

Our highest temp between now and April 8th is supposed to be around 39 degrees. We can't WAIT to get to some heat...

New Castle, PA
Level Contributor
260 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll Call First Week of May

Hey garpts! We will be there from May 1-10. Would love to meet up with you for a drink. I am a nurse and my husband sells beer (what's not to like about that). I'm not sure what a Yooper is, but we are meeting our friends down there who are big Michigan fans.

Chilliwack, B.C.
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll Call First Week of May

We also are arriving on the 2nd of May for 14 well deserved days of R & R. We can hardly wait...CheersMarjorie

LIZ
Brick, New Jersey
Level Contributor
396 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll Call First Week of May

We'll be there April 27 - May 7... You can't miss us, I'm the one on the scooter...

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
326 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll Call First Week of May

Sounds like quite a few of us are going to be there the first week of May. Should make for a good time. Just don't hog all the loungers, or I might have to get a little feisty! LOL!!!

Marquette, Michigan
Level Contributor
241 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll Call First Week of May

I heard about the lounger hogging, I am not an early riser when on vacation so we're bringing a couple of inflatable rafts ($2.50 at Walmart, $5.00 at Target) that we will use on the beach if necessary and leave for someone else to enjoy. I don't know if they will totally meet our lounger needs but I figure it's worth a try!

28 degrees today... I need a countdown clock...

Mena, Arkansas
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Roll Call First Week of May

Howdy! My husband and I are going to be at CRT May 4 thru 8. My first time to Mexico. My husband stayed in Cancun when he was 18. We're both 30ish. We're both from Arkansas, thus, the 'howdy' thrown at ya :). We're so excited to be going. Hopefully, we'll get to meet a few of ya'll (yes, we say ya'll) there.

Sarnia, ON
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Roll Call First Week of May

Hopefully we will be joining you all from april 30-may 7. Just waiting for approval from my boyfriends boss and we're on our way to our first Mexican vacation! Hope to meet eveyone for a drink!