We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information about the Romantic dinner

Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco Bay...
Destination Expert
for Xpu-Ha
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Information about the Romantic dinner

OK all you honeymooners I found out about the Romantic dinner that is now being offered at the resort. There is a charge of 50 dollars per person. This is from the Guest Services Director. I forgot to ask exactly where it was but I have a feeling it might be in the area where they do the massages during the day on the beach Her contact is below. She is also the one to contact for up coming weddings and other special arrangements like flowers, or something special for you sweetie.

Diana Gama

royaltulum.rrpp@hoteles-catalonia.es

Well, let me tell you about the romantic dinner.

Price: $50 usd per person

Place: On the beach (very romantic, with some torches)

Kind of food: Sea food, Specially lobster

They have to contact me and reserve one day in advance.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,339 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Information about the Romantic dinner

Hey Carolyn

Yup you are right. Its right on the beach where they do the beach massages. Saw a couple when we were there. Went ahead even though it was quite windy. Looked really romantic.

Cheers

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Information about the Romantic dinner

Thanks for the info Carolyn. We are going for our honeymoon on April 19. But we will have to pass on this. I love seafood, but my sweetie doesn't. We are going to look into a couples massage though! : )

Cancun
Level Contributor
562 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Information about the Romantic dinner

For a nice romantic massage check out Jungle Spa in Puerto Morelos. www.puertomorelos.com/index.php…

I know it is a bit farther away, but everyone that I know that has gone there has said it was well worth the trip.

Manny

CancunWithMe

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Information about the Romantic dinner

I'm sure they would make what ever your BH wants, I wouldn't think it has to be lobster or sea food.

Detroit
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Information about the Romantic dinner

How far away is the Jungle Spa? Has anyone on here tried it? The prices look great!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Information about the Romantic dinner

Thanks Carolyn for looking into this. Sounds very nice.

bentley22
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Information about the Romantic dinner

Just got back and did the Jungle spa 1 hour massage with my husband. It's about a 10 minute cab ride from the square in Puerto Morelos. We really enjoyed our massages and it's a really neat set up. These women are more like healers so you really feel like they are taking care of you. The woman who runs it is an ex-pat and will explain all of the treatments to you. Definately reccomend it!

8. Re: Information about the Romantic dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 23:17