We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carolyn Gustafon

Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma City, OK
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Carolyn Gustafon

Does anyone know if she made the trip?? She was supposed to leave yesterday I believe.....? Maybe she will check in with us!

Monroe, MI
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Carolyn Gustafon

You read my mind Karissa, I have been thinking of her for two days! Hopefully she will check in....

Port Charlotte...
Level Contributor
175 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carolyn Gustafon

Yeah, I was anxious to hear from her too. I really wanted to know if everyone was wearing masks on the airplane, and stuff like that. Also, it would be nice to know if the resort is at full capacity or not.

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Carolyn Gustafon

Fox, when I checked out on Sunday the resort was still running at full capacity. We were not to be picked up till 4:30pm to head to the airport and were turned down for a late room checkout due to this.

San Francisco Bay...
Destination Expert
for Xpu-Ha
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carolyn Gustafon

Made it guys every thing is OK here NOt to worry No one knows anyone with the flu in our area at all. They closed Tulum and ckicken etsa sp? LOL

but doing good and come if you can

Carolyn

San Francisco Bay...
Destination Expert
for Xpu-Ha
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carolyn Gustafon

Made it guys every thing is OK here NOt to worry No one knows anyone with the flu in our area at all. They closed Tulum and ckicken etsa sp? LOL

but doing good and come if you can

Carolyn

Colleyville, Texas
Level Contributor
660 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carolyn Gustafon

how full is the resort?

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,336 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carolyn Gustafon

Yeah! Have a blast and think of us poor people back here not enjoying the beach and not drinking adult beverages by the pool. I'm ready for my trip-only 5 long months to go.

Monroe, MI
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Carolyn Gustafon

So good to hear from you Carolyn! Glad you made it down safely and very good to hear everything is going well at CRT! Keep us posted if you can.

All The Best

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Carolyn Gustafon

YAY Carolyn!!!!!! So happy you got to go on your trip & everything is good over there. Thanks for updating us. Hope to hear more from you. How were the airports?

wilmington nc
Level Contributor
915 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Carolyn Gustafon

carolyn,

Keep us posted and have a blast...i am so jealous....we are not going until october...oh well..i will have to live through your experiences until then....cheers, Diane