We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mexico's health chief hopeful swine flu has slowed

Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma City, OK
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Mexico's health chief hopeful swine flu has slowed

Read this...a glimmer of possible hope!!

…yahoo.com/s/…med_swine_flu

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mexico's health chief hopeful swine flu has slowed

Some good news for once! I feel like all I've been doing the passed few days is debating with friends & family on why I'm going. Karissa Good Job!

Oklahoma City, OK
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mexico's health chief hopeful swine flu has slowed

I know....me too! I'm trying to find somewhat creditable sources....keeping my eye on the World Health Organizations web site also....last check...they are still not restricting regular travel or closure of the borders...

who.int/csr/don/2009_04_30_a/en/index.html

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
175 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mexico's health chief hopeful swine flu has slowed

I also have been listening and reading and researching, and as of lately the "officials" are saying this is more or less just the reg ol influenza, people have been recovering without even seeing a dr, and that this is not nearly as bad as they thought. Which is what I already figured. Obviously to be aware and take care of yourself...but wow, if people needed all this scare just to make sure people would wash their hands GROSSS! We have all prob been exposed to god knows what every single day of our entire lives. Wash up people! :) CRT here I come.

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
4,886 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mexico's health chief hopeful swine flu has slowed

My goodness, I'm sick of hearing about this on every channel. And the hype goes on and on and on! I wish my mom would get off my back too! LOL

I don't care what anyone thinks, I'm excited about my trip and I'm going. Hmmmmmpf!!!! Heeheehe

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
545 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Mexico's health chief hopeful swine flu has slowed

I'm honestly more scared of flying than the swine flu! lol

6. Re: Mexico's health chief hopeful swine flu has slowed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2009, 04:31