We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

After Bob's inspirational video whos up to party 5/22-6/1!!!

Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Topic
After Bob's inspirational video whos up to party 5/22-6/1!!!

I know, I know the roll calls have been done.....like a dozen times, however I am newly inspired! Swine flu scares are eased, I just watched a kick@@@ fun video and I am getting excited to party! So who is with me!? My hubby Mike and I will be at CRT May 22 to June 1st. I know Dawn and Lindi will be around at the begginning of my trip and Dana towards the end. Who else is going around that time? This is my question girls...how are we gonna know each other? I think we should have a plan of attack, or a plan of party if you will! LOL The resort may be low occupancy but I insist that it will not be low in fun! Good people and good booze and you can never go wrong!!

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
4,886 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: After Bob's inspirational video whos up to party 5/22-6/1!!!

ME of course! Woooo Hooooo, bring it ON!

Oregon
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: After Bob's inspirational video whos up to party 5/22-6/1!!!

Roostergirl, I know you are up for a party! Now you are coming in May 27th right? We should plan a meet up that night or next to have a CRT party. I know you have the one planned at Luna Blue on Friday which we plan on attending. Let me know if you can come up with any fun ideas! We are bound and determined to have a wild fun time! Nightlife...we can show CRT nightlife! LOL

New Jersey
Level Contributor
202 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: After Bob's inspirational video whos up to party 5/22-6/1!!!

Hi girls! My husband and I will be there May 24th-30th! I am so excited! Can't wait! 18 sleeps for me! After the flu scare, I am so ready to party! CRT here we come!!!!

Oregon
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: After Bob's inspirational video whos up to party 5/22-6/1!!!

Yeah Butterfly, a new one to add to the list! If you don't mind me asking, what is your name? Even though after a few drinks I would probably have now problem running though the bars at CRT asking for Butterfly and Hubby! LOL! I don't know what all prior posts you have read of mine but my name is Tiffany and my hubby is Mike. We are both 30 years old and going to CRT for our honeymoon/one year anniversary (May 24th)! Can't wait 16 more days!!!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
202 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: After Bob's inspirational video whos up to party 5/22-6/1!!!

Hi Tiffany! My name is Marlene and my husband is Sonny. I am 34 and Sonny is 40. This will be our first trip to Mexico and I think we all are going to have a great time!!!!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: After Bob's inspirational video whos up to party 5/22-6/1!!!

You know I'm in Tiffany! Well be there may 20th-28th. That video was GREAT! Funny how you posted this because I was ready to do the same lol. I say we kick it off with a party at the beach bar the 22nd! My husbands name is Brian & we have friends coming on the 25th Yuko & Allen.

Oregon
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: After Bob's inspirational video whos up to party 5/22-6/1!!!

Dawn, we are so down to party on the 22nd! Upside to the whole swine flu thing we were able to rebook out flights with no fee. So now instead of getting to CRT at 9pm I should be there around 430 or so! Just in time to freshen up and hit the bar ready to go! LOL! We should come up with a meeting place or something unless you want a crazy girl ready to get her drink on going through the place screaming for ya! LOL Can you tell I am sooo ready for vacation!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
545 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: After Bob's inspirational video whos up to party 5/22-6/1!!!

I'm in!!!!

I'm sorta tall with shoulder length blonde hair and my fiance is 6ft 5. You can't really miss him ;)

We'll be the ONES GETTING MARRIED! YEAH!!!! We can meet at our wedding if you want! lol Hopefully Tapas will be open that night!

Oregon
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: After Bob's inspirational video whos up to party 5/22-6/1!!!

Lindi, good idea, we can meet up at the wedding! If you want to find me look for the opposite of you! LOL I am 5'2 on a good day and have shoulder length black hair! And my hubby is about 5'9 with dark hair. We will be the shorty's in the crowd! LOL. But hey, that just means we are closer to the ground when we pass out!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: After Bob's inspirational video whos up to party 5/22-6/1!!!

LOL your funny! I think i'd like to see a crazy girl running around screaming my name lol. Hey is the wedding on the 22nd? I guess that would be our meeting spot?