We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

webcams

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Level Contributor
318 posts
1 review
Save Topic
webcams

ok for my fellow junkies who just can't get enough. here are the webcams that i know of (and look at endlessly). if you have any post them here, so we can all enjoy.

this is aukmal bay: locogringo.com/Upload/akumal-beach-cam.html

this is the playa palms in PDC. also there are a couple of others on this site of 5th ave in PDC locogringo.com/Upload/akumal-beach-cam.html

this is Grand Palladium http://200.36.58.250/cgi-bin/guestimage.html

this is Grand porto real in PDC www.realresorts.com/Gran_Porto_Real/Webcam/

this it the tequila barrel on 5th ave in PDC. great place to have a drink if you go to town http://www.tequilabarrel.com/

as you can see i am totally obsessed. 4 more weeks till i can stop torchering myself

Oregon
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: webcams

Sands-n-suds, I am so right there with ya! I was just joking with my hubby last night that I do not know what I will do at work when this vacation is over....all I do is read this forum, look at reviews and webcams! I might actually have to work when I get back! LOL

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Level Contributor
318 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: webcams

i do the same thing. it kills me when we have no new reviews for a few days.

Missouri
Level Contributor
208 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: webcams

I anxiously wait for all new reviews and pictures! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself either after vacation. I'm already dreading the end of it.

Sand - I check out the locogringo cams on a regular basis, but didn't know about the others! Thanks for feeding my obsession.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: webcams

LOL I'm with you guys I get so excited for a new review! But it is kind of a let down when it's so short lol. I want to hear about everything. I wonderful if they resort is picking up & getting fuller. I want more people just so Tapas is open more & the beach bar is open at night.

lincoln
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: webcams

HI, Playainfo also has a great webcam on Playa Beach and Akumal.

Oregon
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: webcams

Dawn, I know,the last few reviews were good but very short. I am waaayyy too vacation obsessed I want more info! We still have not heard about Tapas open more often. Hopefully by the time we get there.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: webcams

I know. There are certain questions I just can't get a straight answer on.... I guess we will just have to wait. I would think less people are canceling now & it should be picking up. Just think it was only 2 weeks ago when everyone was attacking us for going.

Oregon
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: webcams

I know..did'nt someone call me an idiot for wanting to go still? LOL I remember that! Glad I am an idiot!

tulsa
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: webcams

I am just doing the same thing, can't hardly wait to leave

It's rained 17 days straight here in Tulsa

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
175 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: webcams

Tallgirle- I know about this rain! Im in OKC and its crazy..the sun here was just out now, its cloudy again. The whole month of may has been rain!

TD- Yeah, i remember i got called and idiot...actually i think it was ignorant not an idiot. ha!

sand- i love the webcams!

Get answers to your questions about Xpu-Ha
Recent Conversations