We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room size

Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
4,886 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Room size

Apples website says that the standard room is 122 sq feet and jr. suite is 158 sq. feet.

Can anyone confirm, Cats website doesn't indicate.

I don't "think" I really care, especially after drinking all hours of the day/night, but that is VERY small.

Oregon
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Room size

That does sound really small, especially when the photos I have seen the rooms look so big! How do they fit a king bed in either one of those! LOL!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room size

People have mentioned good things about the room. I think it's wrong. They have just mentioned that they aren't any thing fancy. Fine by me.

New England
Level Contributor
1,682 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room size

I have no idea what those numbers would look like ... square footage is not my thing! However, I will say that we in no way felt "cramped" in a standard room. It was bigger than your average Hampton Inn but smaller than the penthouse at the "W" in NYC!! Seriously, we were hardly in the room at all and when we were we were either in the shower (large), on the balcony (average size) or sleeping so did not care!

Level Contributor
4,534 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room size

Rooster ~ that is probably only the size of the bathroom.. hahaaa

I'm sure the ONE should be a 5 if not a 7 or 8.

I just thought it was funny because that is so verrrry small.

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
4,886 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Room size

Hi Zeeka~

So are you over here checking out the CRT? ::hint, hint::

Level Contributor
4,534 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Room size

You're funny ~ but ~ ~

a little bit, yes..

I prob won't even be able to go ;(

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
4,886 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Room size

Oh, come on. You only live once. Ya know you could be struck down by lighening tonight. Wait...that may be me! We're having some wicked storms right now. LOL. If I die, at least I died happy anticipating my coming beach vacation. Ok, enough with the guilt trip. I know you'll do what you can.

8. Re: Room size

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2009, 06:24