We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise!!

Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tomball, TX
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Paradise!!

We're here and it's beautiful!!!! Theres hardly anyone here so its really nice. Make sure to ask for a mattress pad and a pillow from the pillow menu because the bed is rock hard. We have a walk from our room to the beach, but at least its nice. Iguanas everywhere. We're still finding everything so we're off to the beach. You can get a chair anywhere here. Its so quiet and peaceful.

BTW, wifi works great in our room.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise!!

Thanks for the update. Happy to ear your having a wonderful time. Let us know if they have the pool party tonight & of course any other details. We can never hear enough!!!!!!!

Belmont, Ohio
Level Contributor
73 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise!!

Glad to hear its so nice! Please keep us updated--we will be there in 3 weeks!!! Can't wait.

I LOVE desserts--let me know what to expect.

Thanks,

Kelly

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
4,886 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradise!!

Moonsprite~

I wish I was there NOW! Have a great time. Enjoy every beautiful second.

Oklahoma City, OK
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradise!!

Got home yesterday....I believe there was a pool party on either Monday or Tuesday night....I'm thinking it was Monday....can't remember....too many frosty beverages since then!!

I wasn't crazy about the desserts....but I rarely am in Mexico....I thought the chocolate covered strawberries were the best dessert they had.

Oklahoma City, OK
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paradise!!

Oh yeah, and we had a mattress pad on our bed when we arrived...didn't have to ask for one. Also, there were extra pillows in our closet.

Tomball, TX
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Paradise!!

The staff has been trying to get the guests involved with different activities. There was dancing and beach volleyball that I know of. Tonight they are having a movie night and disco karaoke. I haven't heard anything about a pool party. Food so far has been decent. We're trying the Royal Grill tonight. Drinks have been a little watery with not a lot of alcohol. I used have one margarita and I'm finished, but I've had about 5 drinks today and dont feel anything. I havent asked yet to put more alcohol in the drinks but I will tonight at dinner. My husband has a burger at the Delly by the beach and he said it was awesome. I had the pizza. It was pretty decent.

San Francisco Bay...
Destination Expert
for Xpu-Ha
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paradise!!

Have not met you as yet we are over by the spa I have white hair and friend has reddish hair. come and say Hi We are in building 6 and wifi wrkes great

Carolyn

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paradise!!

Sounds like fun. I would just ask for a floater on top of your drink.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Paradise!!

Thanks for the update. We are flying down tomorrow and soo looking forward to coming.

Carol

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
326 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Paradise!!

Moonsprite,

Thanks for the update. Too bad about the margarita. Usually they are stronger than I'm used to. Hopefully it was an isolated incident and I'm sure it will be easily remedied. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of days.