My hubby is not a sit-on-the-beach and just RELAX kind of guy. He can do about 15-30 minutes, then he's up, restless, and looking for something to do. I'd like to prepare a list of things he can do to occupy himself while I take some time for the beach. (of course, that said, I'm not a total beach bum- I'll enjoy some activities myself from time to time!)
So, here's a list of activities that I've heard are offered on or near the resort. Please let me know if I've missed any. Thanks!
- play with Sandy, the beach puppy, or other beach dogs
- catamaran (this is a guided resort thing, correct?)
- shuttle or cab to Playa del Carmen
- beach soccer (hubby loves soccer, hopefully some pick up games can happen?)
- guac making demonstration (when scheduled)
- tequila tasting (when scheduled)
- water aerobics (not sure he'll be into that!)
- nightly shows
wondering about the availability of these activities...
- parasailing? jet skis? other motorized sports? fishing expeditions?
We are doing a full day with Edventures in the middle of our trip, so that should be great fun.
Any other suggestions are welcome!