We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Maeva rooms

Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
199 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Club Maeva rooms

Thanks to those who answered my other questions,now I have some re-Club Maeva.Are there any rooms with view of ocean, are the adjoining rooms any smaller because of the little connecting hall between and if we can't get in B building, what's good in A and what's a good location in C?Thank You

Bedminster, PA
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Maeva rooms

You can get an ocean view from the 3rd floor, but it's not worth it (in my humble opinion). We thought about it on our last visit, but you're a good distance from the ocean and can just barely see it over the trees (plus you have to walk up/down stairs every time you want to get somewhere!). @ Maeva you really are only in your room from 1 AM - 9 AM anyway. Book a lower room and when you get there ask to see a third room view and make your decision thereafter (that's how we decided we didn't need/want it).

I have no idea with regard to your other query (but I'm pretty sure that the rooms are all the same size). CTE

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,287 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Maeva rooms

I recently returned from the copacabana down the beach from the CMT. I requested a third floor room and had an awesome view of the ocean due to Emily destroying all the trees. You might want to consider a third floor if it is available for the view. We were able to see from the Copa all the way to the Xpu Ha Palace to the north and to the CMT to the south.