We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Booked 5/21-5/29!!

Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Prairieville...
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Just Booked 5/21-5/29!!

I just booked our trip at crt!! So excited its our 15th anniversary!! We will be there from 5/21-5/29 Anyone else going to be there during that time??

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
226 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Booked 5/21-5/29!!

We didn't book yet, but are planning to go 5/21 - 5/28 (we need to make sure it's okay with my husband's new job first).

Do you mind me asking what site you used to book your trip, and if you booked air and hotel together or separately?

Have a great time -- hopefully we'll see you there!

Prairieville...
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Booked 5/21-5/29!!

We booked the flight and room together through Expedia!! Orbitz had good prices also. Hopefully it will work out and we'll see you there!!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
226 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just Booked 5/21-5/29!!

Thanks for the booking info; Orbitz is the best we've found thus far. I hope we get to join your vacation countdown soon!

Prairieville...
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just Booked 5/21-5/29!!

Orbitz also has the 200entertain promo going!!

New jersey
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Just Booked 5/21-5/29!!

Me & My husband will be there May 20th -27th.. Our Anniversary also!!

Prairieville...
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just Booked 5/21-5/29!!

Well I cant wait to meet you!! Happy Early Anniversary!! This is our first time in Mexico so were real excited!!

Marion, North...
Level Contributor
732 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just Booked 5/21-5/29!!

We have booked too, for June 23 through July 3rd! Our 4th all inclusive! I still get super excited to be going to Mexico, every time I just feel like I need to pinch myself! I am so lucky to be there!

This time my older son is getting married at CRT, and from the photos I have seen of the resort it will be just beautiful :)

Meme you will be hooked and I predict it won't be your last trip..... you'll want to go every year, I know I do :)

seattle
Level Contributor
178 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Just Booked 5/21-5/29!!

We'll be there 5/20 - 5/27 for our 2nd attempt at a honeymoon. My stupid husband got cancer the first attempt. The nerve!

Prairieville...
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just Booked 5/21-5/29!!

I just can't believe your husband did that to you!! Lol I can't wait to meet everyone. I'm ready to leave now!! It can't get here fast enough!!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
226 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just Booked 5/21-5/29!!

We'll see you all there in May -- just booked 5/22 - 5/29. Can't wait!!!

I'll mention it just because I asked about booking earlier in this thread: Orbitz had the best price we found -- we used 200entertain, and paid $700 less than Expedia's price.

Let the countdown begin! :-)