We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April 2011 Roll Call.....

Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
373 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
April 2011 Roll Call.....

We are going April 13th - 20th, 2011.

2nd trip to CRT.

Who else is going?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
51 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April 2011 Roll Call.....

we'll be there April 8-15th

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
373 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April 2011 Roll Call.....

wishunter,

Are you going to need any back up on the chair wars this year. lol.

We left last year a day before you had the problem with the FFC's.

Cheers!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
51 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: April 2011 Roll Call.....

Sunshine and Beer,

Ha, yeah wife was so surprised i didnt clock those guys. In a way i regret not doing it.

Have you read the reviews lately? Whats up with all the rude people going there now?

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
373 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: April 2011 Roll Call.....

I didn't look at any of the reviews as of late. I'll take a look see.

It doesn't matter to me, when at the CRT I'm there for a good time, a time to relax and I'll have my drinks,food and sun. As I said last year, If someone wants to be an as$ on the beach..... they best be prepared for repercussions. Nova Scotia Style! :-)

Cheers!

Edited: 10 February 2011, 00:26
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
51 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: April 2011 Roll Call.....

well we overlap by 2 days, mabe we can meet up for a drink..

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
373 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: April 2011 Roll Call.....

For sure,

You'll find us/me at the pool bar or laying on the beach.

Cheers!

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
145 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: April 2011 Roll Call.....

wishunter,

we'll be at CRT April 9-16th. It is going to be our 5th return to this paradise. I hope to get a room and not to be sent to other resort due to overbooking. It seems that no more rooms available when we are going to be there. 100% occupancy -be prepared to wake up early to get a lounger.

Considering recent reviews, I do not care what other say about the resort. I return there every year because I like to. If someone will not smile or say "hello" to me, in no way it will ruin my vacation. I go there to relax, read a book, walk the gorgeous beach and have a drink or two :-)

Even though the smoking bothers me tremendously, I do not let it to be a deterrent from returning. If someone wants to smoke, it is their choice. Smoking is normal for some nations; they may not even know that it bothers someone. Moreover, there is no anti-smoking law in Mexico.

Angry comments towards others bother me instead.

By the way, congratulations on Packers win...from Bears fan :-)

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
51 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: April 2011 Roll Call.....

Odessachick,

Thanks, proud of the Packers!! My brother is i huge Bear fan!

Last year i started out by saying Hi to everyone i passed on the walkway. After a little while i stopped doing it, i would make eye contact and if they smiled or said hi then i would say hi. It feels stupid to say hi to someone that doesn't answer :)

Last year i didnt have any problems with the smoking so not sure if somthing has changed but i'm not real worried about that. I'm very very easy going but last year had a bit of an issue on the beach.

We met several couples from all over the US and Canada last year and had a awsome time with them. We actually booked this trip 3 months after we returned from our trip last year.

Hope we run in to each other there!!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,820 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: April 2011 Roll Call.....

We are headed to CRT from April 28-May 5th

US
Level Contributor
99 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: April 2011 Roll Call.....

We will be there April 6th - 13th. Our daughter is getting married there on the 8th. Sooooo looking forward to this trip! We have stayed at the CRM and a Catalonia in Dominican. This one looks to be the best! 7 weeks and counting 'em down!

And congrats Packer fans from another Bear fan! ;-)

Edited: 15 February 2011, 14:07